Listen to Spaa Radio Live! (Some Programs & Songs May Contain Adult Content - Discretion Is Advised)
For The Best Training of & By The Best Speakers, Authors, Publishers & More, Welcome To One Day, Welcome To SPAA!
ALL OF THE ABOVE BOOKS ARE AVAILABLE FOR SALE; ONE BOOK ONLY $19.95 EACH OR 2 FOR $25 (PLUS S/H) FOR A LIMITED TIME, ORDER FROM THE "ONLINE STORE" TAB ABOVE
What is The SPAA?
SPAA GOALS, MISSION & VISION:
SPAA's primary goal is to prepare, empower & provide its members with an equal opportunity to make positive contributions to the speaking, writing, marketing & publishing industries regardless as to their religious, socioeconomic, racial, educational or handicap status.
SPAA PROGRAMS & SERVICES:
The SPAA provides a variety of professional speaking, writing, marketing and publishing programs & services exclusively to its members, including but not limited to the following;
SPAA Monthly Speaking, Marketing, Publishing & Writing Training & Contests
SPAA Radio & TV Hosting Opportunities and promotions
SPAA National Members (50%) Loan Publishing Assistance Programs
"Those Who Say What Can't Be Done, Should Never Interrupt Those Who are Doing It!"
"Do Today What Others Won't, To Have Tomorrow What Others Don't!"
SPAA USA - P. O. Box 22, Park Forest IL. 60466 * 708-785-7371 * www.spaausa.org
- NEW MEETING LOCATION - The SPAA Chicago Combined Illinois Chapter Meets The First Saturday of Each Month at The (OLD) Urban Partnership Bank, Now THE PROVIDENCE & TRUST BANK, located at 7801 S. State St, in Chicago, IL., at 9:30am, RSVP at 708-785-7371 (TRAINING ISCONDUCTED VIRTUALLY ON ZOOM)
- MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON OUR EMAIL LIST FOR WEEKLY UPDATES!
- To Join SPAA Click On The "Join SPAA" Tab Above
- To Find Out About The Upcoming Stage Plays, Productions & Auditions for SPAA Theater, Click on "More" and then the "SPAA Theatre & Arts" tab.
- To sign up for a SPAA Class, program or membership click on the "SPAA Online Store" tab.
- If you are still having a difficult time locating any product, program or service, please call our office at 708-785-7371, or email us at [email protected]